The third annual Ukrainian Ports Forum is a key event in the maritime industry of Ukraine. The forum traditionally brings together a wide audience of speakers and participants – top officials, including the representatives of Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, the Ministry of Infrastructure of Ukraine, the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade, Agrarian Policy and Food of Ukraine as well as the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine, members of Parliament, representatives of international maritime organizations and associations such as the European Organization of Seaports, the International Association of Ports and Harbors, the International Maritime Organization and international financial institutions, including the World Bank, IFC, EBRD, EIB, members of diplomatic missions and international organizations, representatives of the world's leading ports and the Ukrainian port community, private investors and business representatives – top managers of ArcelorMittal, Cosco Shipping, Bunge, HHLA, Cofco Agri, Nibulon, Kernel, Louis Dreyfus, Posco International – and many others.
The Ukrainian Port Forum 2021 will be an effective platform for presenting key trends, discussing achievements and seeing further development of the country's infrastructure, including the investment potential of Ukraine's port industry, plans for the implementation of public-private partnership projects, digitalization of processes in the port industry and more.
The following topics will be discussed during panel sessions and working discussions:
- corporatization of the USPA and its role in the implementation of the Ukrainian Seaports Development Strategy until 2038;
- legislative and regulatory changes aimed at attracting investment in the port industry of Ukraine;
- investment priority areas and financing of projects in the port sector;
- investment program of the USPA;
- new privatization and public-private partnership projects in Ukrainian seaports;
- bulk cargo exports and prospects for increasing grain cargoes in 2021-2022 marketing year;
- integration of port facilities and in-land logistics in container transportation;
- seaports’ digitalization and introduction of innovative technologies, security and cybersecurity.
In addition, a number of Partnership agreements and MoU’s are planned to be signed during the Ukrainian Ports Forum 2021, particularly the MoU with the Danube Commission.
Traditionally the organizers of the Forum are Ukrainian Sea Ports Authority (USPA) and the Center for Transport Strategies (CTS). This year the Ukrainian Ports Forum will be a continuation of the government's dialogue with investors, business representatives, international organizations and financial institutions, initiated at the First Investment Forum "RE: THINK. Invest in Ukraine" by the President of Ukraine and representatives of the Government and Parliament, which took place on October 29, 2019, in Mariupol. The leaders of the state “presented Ukraine” to investors, emphasizing its ambitious goals of economic growth, including through attracting effective and large-scale investments.
Join the Ukrainian Ports Forum 2021 and use its marketing and advertising tools.