The first British-Ukrainian Maritime Industries Forum will take place in Odesa on March, 22-23, 2018. The Forum is organized by British Embassy in Kyiv and supported by the Ministry of Infrastructure of Ukraine.
The Forum will bring together the major representatives of maritime industries and ports infrastructure companies, government authorities, business associations, financial and consultative institutions to discuss the development trends and opportunities in engineering, design, consulting, seaports services and competitive infrastructure projects in sea ports of Ukraine.
Keynotes and speakers at the first British-Ukrainian Maritime Industries Forum will be:
- Judith Gough, British Ambassador to Ukraine
- Volodymyr Omelyan, Minister of Infrastructure of Ukraine
- Maksym Stepanov, Head of Odesa Regional State Administration
- Raivis Veckagans, Acting Head of Ukrainian Sea Ports Authority
- Yuriy Gubankov, General Manager of Brooklyn Kyiv LLC
- Graham Conlon, Managing Partner at СMS Cameron McKenna Nabarro Olswang (Ukraine)
- Sevki Acuner, Director of the EBRD office in Ukraine
- Julia Kleiousi - BEng (Hons) MSc CEng MICE Eur Ing, Associate Director, Ports & Marine at AECOM
- George Grishin, Managing Director of Oakeshott Insurance.
The forum's moderator will be Anna Derevyanko, executive director of European Business Association (EBA).
Organizers informs the participants that preliminary confirmed registration is required on the following link. Accreditation of journalists is also required by sending e-mail requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
General sponsor - СMS Cameron McKenna Nabarro Olswang (Ukraine); sponsors – Brooklyn Kyiv LLC, Brooklyn Kyiv Port LLC, CML JCB; partners - European Business Association (EBA), Ukrainian Sea Ports Authority (USPA), American Chamber of Commerce (ACC), ArenaCS.
Informational partners are Centre for Transport Strategies (CFTS) and Publishing House "Ports of Ukraine".